Making Creativity Work is an exciting new approach to creative enterprise based on training, mentoring and collaboration.
The core idea of ‘Making Creativity Work’
This training helps participants to stimulate aware and creative communication in a context of collaboration and mutual support.
Who is it for?
The training provides clear guidelines for introducing creativity into business and enterprise. It is appropriate for individuals and small enterprises
It is an informative and inspiring environment for combining creativity and business. The process helps individuals and groups use their creative talents to run their business more effectively.
- Strengthen your ability to generate practical and inspired ideas for your enterprise.
- Get the benefit of others experience and expertise through group mentoring .
- Learn how to creatively develop your own approach to business.
- Test out ideas, approaches and strategy with peers
- The courses are tax deductible for the self-employed
If you want to express an interest in receiving information about these events please contact Ian at CREATIVE ENGAGEMENT
Or call Ian on 07890 452 401